Personal information we collect
With your consent, we collect and process personal data which you provide when you interact with the Website and use the related services and functions. The data may include your first and surname, title, gender, birthdate (day, month & year), email address, phone number, address, financial information (such as credit or debit card details), as well as shipping address, billing address, and any other information that you consider necessary to provide us with.
Information we collect about you:
• when you sign up to our newsletter;
- when you register with the Website;
• when you enter competitions and prize draws;
• when you place an order on our Website;
• if you contact or correspond with us by phone, email or otherwise to find out more about a product or our after sale care and support services, to report a problem with the Website or a product or for any other reason.We work closely with third parties, for example, business partners, sub-contractors for technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers. If we receive information about you from them, we will always seek assurances that they are providing information to us in accordance with data protection laws and that they are transparent with you that they may share your data with us.
Why do we use your data?
Kypseli may use the above personal data held about you for the following purposes (purposes for which we need your consent are marked *):
• to carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us and to provide you with information, products and services that you request from us, i.e. to process and complete your orders and to process your payments;
• to prevent, detect, and investigate fraud, security breaches, violations of law, and other misuse of the Website, and to enforce our General Terms and Conditions, which you can find here;
- to address any enquiries, correspondence, concerns or complaints you have raised;• for our internal operations, including data analysis, testing, research, statistical purposes and troubleshooting;
• to provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about. We will only contact you by email with such information if you have consented to this. More information about this is set out below under the heading “legal basis for processing”*;
• to deliver relevant advertising to you, for example, newsletters*
The legal basis for data processing
For some of the uses of your personal data (as described above) there is a legal basis under applicable data protection laws for us to use such personal data without your consent (these uses are not marked with *).
This includes, for example, where it is necessary for us to use the information in order to perform a contract with you or take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you, such as to process your order, provide aftercare and support services to you or manage the online account facility that we provide to you. It also includes circumstances (such as we have described below) where we have a legitimate interest to use your data, provided that proper care is taken in relation to your rights and interests:
• to ensure that we organise our database efficiently and understand how our clients may make purchases in different parts of the world;
• to send you marketing communications. You can opt out of our marketing communications at any time through the unsubscribe button at the bottom of every email or by contacting us on email@example.com.
•To present you with personalised offers on our website, through social media channels such as Facebook and Instagram and by placing banner advertisements on third party websites
• to carry out research and analysis of your data (including purchase information) as this helps us understand our clients better, who they are and how they interact with Folli Follie;
• to improve and ensure the security of the Website (for example, for statistical, testing and analytical purposes, troubleshooting); and
Where consent is required for our use of your personal information, by ticking the appropriate consent box or otherwise communicating your consent by email, providing non mandatory information, you consent to our use of that personal information for the purposes covered by the specific consent that you have given. For example, we will only process your personal information for marketing purposes if we have your consent to do so.
Marketing newsletter and keeping in touch with you
We wish, if you have given us your consent, to provide you with information about products, services, events, sales and marketing from Kypseli (including personalised online content and advertising, social media platforms or our online partners).
We will ask whether you would like us to send you marketing messages when you tick the relevant boxes, sign up for newsletters or updates, or if you register with us via the Website. With your consent, we will use your email address as a convenient way to contact you about your order or any reminder service you have. From time to time, we may update you on relevant site or new gift news, but only with your permission.
We will send you special offers and promotions by email. If you do not want to receive offers and promotions by email, simply click on the unsubscribe link in any email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Retainment and Protection of personal data
Your privacy as an individual and as a customer is important to us, so we don’t use the information you provide on this site to learn any more about you other than what is required to fulfil your orders or offer you services such as new alerts or reminder services. Any personal data gathered by us in your use of this site will be recorded electronically and only used in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
The personal data is entered into our computer system in full compliance with data protection law, including security and confidentiality profiles and based on principles of correct practice, lawfulness and transparency in processing.
We will store your data for as long as strictly necessary for us to provide the relevant services to you, for as long as you wish to keep in touch with us or as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting & analysis. If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
We will never pass on your email address to a third party for marketing purposes. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it. We will never pass on your email address to a third party for marketing purposes. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it.
• service providers (for example, IT services), business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you (such as, but not limited to, Website operations, payment services, shipments, delivery couriers);
• analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website;
• law enforcement or regulatory agencies, or authorised third parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity through the Website that may expose us and/or the user or any third party to legal risks or liability.
These third parties who may receive your data will process that data for the purposes specified above and in accordance with applicable law.
Your rights regarding your personal information
• Access. You have the right to access data we hold about you as well as an updated list of the individuals who can access your data. We will need you to prove your identity before we release any personal data to you.
• Rectification or erasure. You have the right to request that we rectify or delete any personal data that we hold about you (unless we have the legal right or obligation to retain it).
• Restriction. You have the right to restrict your use of personal information if the data is inaccurate, our use of the information is unlawful or if we no longer need to use the data for the purposes for which we hold it.
• Change of preferences. You can change your data processing preferences at any time. For example, if you have given your consent to direct marketing, but have changed your mind, you can opt out of receiving marketing communications by contacting us or clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any communication you receive.
• Data portability. You have the right to obtain personal data we hold about you, in a structured, electronic format, and to transmit such data to another data controller, where this is (a) personal data which you have provided to us and (b) if we are processing that data on the basis of your consent (such as your marketing preference information) or to perform a contract with you (such as to manage your online account).
• Complaints. If for any reason you are not happy with the way that we have handled your personal data, please contact us. If you are still not happy, you have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
To exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you ask us to stop processing your personal information in a certain way or erase your personal information, and this type of processing or information is needed to facilitate your use of the Website or is required to enable us to provide you with a service (such as to manage your online account), you may not be able to use the Website or the service as you did before.
This does not include your right to object to direct marketing which can be exercised at any time without restriction. Please allow at least 3 working days for your request to be actioned.
The rights mentioned above do not extend to non-personal data
Cookies and why we use them
There are two types of cookie that may be used during your visit on our website:
– Technical cookies: these are necessary for the website to function correctly and to permit browsing by the user; without these, a user may not be able to view the pages correctly or to use certain features.
– Profiling cookies: these are used for creating user profiles to send advertising messages in line with preferences shown by the user during browsing.
Cookies, whether “technical” or “profiling”, can also be classified as:
• Site Functionality Cookies: These cookies are used to identify users between page loads and are essential in enabling you to browse the website, such as remembering certain user settings. Without them, certain services provided (such as use of the shopping bag) on the website could not be provided.
• Analytics Cookies: These cookies are used to measure and analysis how the visitors use the website (for example site traffic, total sales through the Website, the pages visitors go to most often and pages from which the visitors get error messages) in order to continuously improve the Website and the customer shopping experience. All information collected by these cookies is anonymous and are not used to identify you.
• Customer Preference Cookies: Functionality cookies remember your preferences and behaviour and help us to personalise your shopping.
- Targeting & Advertising Cookies: These cookies may be used in order for us to deliver personalised advertisements that are more relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see one of our advertisements online and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
If you prefer, set up your internet browser to not accept cookies. You should still be able to use our site without having cookies enabled. However, it must be noted that disabling cookies could impair your ability to use the Website and/or prevent you from benefitting in full from the available functions and services. Further information about controlling or deleting cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org.